WebSprix IT Solutions PLC is dedicated to building a robust information infrastructure in Ethiopia, providing services like fiber-based internet and IPTV. They understand the importance of technology in promoting economic growth, education, and healthcare.
They are currently hiring for the position of Customer Support Engineer. Here are the details:
- Qualification: BSc in Electrical and Computer Engineering (Communication Stream)
- Experience: Fresh graduate (0 Years of experience).
- Required core competency:
- Properly using management software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multitask, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g., software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- Attend conferences and seminars to network and keep up to date with the latest developments in the sector
- Generate new ideas to diversify the products and services portfolio
- Source and develop client relationships and referrals
- Assist in marketing products and services as a Sales technical engineer
- Undertake other duties as required from time to time.
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: September 21, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants can apply by sending their applications to [email protected] with “Customer Support Engineer” as the subject line of the email.
Good luck to all applicants!