Position 1: Bank Trainee
- BA Degree in Economics, Accounting and Finance, Banking and Finance, Management, or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in banking.
Purpose of the Job:
Enhance customer satisfaction by serving them with care and efficiency, promote the branch’s resource mobilization efforts, and provide quality service to customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle various types of transactions.
- Attend to customers at the counter with respect.
- Assist in account opening and cross-selling bank products.
- Perform scanning of signatures and photographs.
- Receive and post all types of business transactions.
- Process clearance of negotiable instruments.
- Collect and deliver cash to and from the ‘Till’ Administrator.
Location: Kobe and Malkadida, Somali
Position 2: Branch Manager
- BA Degree in Economics, Accounting and Finance, Banking and Finance, or related fields.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in banking.
- Spoken Language Requirements: English and Somali (mandatory), good English communication skills.
Lead and coordinate marketing activities, support sustainable growth, improve branch efficiency, and enhance customer satisfaction.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate branch activities.
- Identify and recruit potential customers, provide advice.
- Motivate and coach staff.
- Develop and implement service delivery plans.
- Ensure proper compilation of information for loans and foreign currency requests.
- Coordinate branch marketing efforts and brand usage.
- Manage customer service levels.
- Check and sign the daily cash book.
- Measure staff performance.
- Rectify discrepancies and represent the bank.
- Manage petty cash and vault keys.
Location: Gode and Hargelle Branch, Somali
How to Apply:
Submit a short CV (maximum of 3 pages) and a cover letter (maximum 1 page) through the provided link.
Deadline: October 10, 2023
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted, and physical applications will not be accepted. Women applicants are encouraged to apply.