Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia has announced job vacancies for the following positions:
Position 1: Solutions Architect
- Degree in Science/Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- Certification in Agile Project Management is an added advantage.
- Certification in Solution Architecture and Certificate in Cloud expertise are also advantageous.
- At least 2 years of broad technical background, including databases, applications, infrastructure, cloud, development, enterprise architecture, solutions architecture, and system design.
- At least 1 year of experience as a developer or systems engineer.
- Strong business acumen and mindset.
- Ability to drive initiatives without formal authority in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment.
- Working knowledge of all technical domains in telecoms, including VAS, Charging, CRM, and Digital Financial Services.
- Proven track record of delivering large-scale, complex projects and leadership skills.
Position 2: IT Solutions Architect
- Degree in Science/Computer Science/Engineering/Business or related field from a reputable institution.
- 3+ years of technical background in software development, including databases, applications, infrastructure, cloud development, and 2+ years of experience in solutions architecture and system design.
- Experience in software development lifecycle in agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Certification in Solution Architecture and Cloud expertise certification is advantageous.
- Domain experience in GSM is a plus.
- Strong business acumen and leadership mindset.
- Ability to drive initiatives without formal authority in an ambiguous and startup environment.
- Proven track record in designing and implementing large-scale, complex projects, and leadership skills.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested and meet the qualifications, update your candidate profile on the career portal and then click on the “apply” button. Don’t forget to attach your resume.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, October 10, 2023.
You can apply through the career portal provided in the original job posting.