Coca-Cola has a job vacancy for a Procurement Specialist in Ethiopia. Here are the details:
Position: Procurement Specialist
Skills, Experience & Education:
– First Degree in Procurement & Supplies Management/Management/Accounting or related field of studies with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in both Foreign and Local Procurement.
– Must have a valid minimum Auto driving license.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
– Work in close collaboration with the Procurement Category Team to ensure acceptance of new contracts.
– Coordinate contract implementation tasks with stakeholders.
– Develop, implement, and manage Contractual Agreements between the country and suppliers to ensure compliance with agreed strategically sourced contracts.
– Closely monitor stakeholder contract compliance, define and take approved corrective actions to improve contract compliance in alignment with the Procurement Category Manager.
– Analyze the needs and define the requirements for mutually beneficial Supplier Contracts for goods and services not managed above the country.
– Perform sourcing events in accordance with CCPP principles supported by CCBA Procurement Category Towers to deliver maximum long-term value.
– Conclude the required Contract, execute, and monitor performance.
– Monitor and ensure customer compliance with contracted goods and services.
– Ensure that all Master Data is accurate and current for all goods and services in the category.
– Manage internal customer feedback on the procurement organization and supplier performance.
– Conduct periodic surveys to measure customer feedback for continuous improvement.
– Set up and coordinate cross-functional supplier development programs, follow up, and manage the relationship with internal customers and suppliers.
– Improve and reinforce procurement’s profile and recognition within the internal customer community.
Location: Addis Ababa
Closing Date: October 18, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through the [Coca-Cola E-Recruitment website](https://www.cocacolasabco.com/careers/job-openings) based on the Position list.
Build your profile on the website by creating an account if you don’t have one before.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is committed to achieving an equal opportunity workplace and celebrates diversity. They are mindful and compliant with regional requirements and national laws. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications directly related to their field of competence, and they do not discriminate based on factors such as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, and gender identity.
The Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational corporation founded in 1892, best known as the producer of Coca-Cola. The drink industry company also manufactures, sells, and markets other non-alcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups, and alcoholic beverages.