Premier Switch Solutions S.C. (PSS) is a leading Electronic Payment Processing Company, established by major private banks of Ethiopia.
PSS is a consortium owned by six private banks i.e., Awash International Bank, Nib International Bank, United Bank, Berhan International Bank, Addis International Bank, and Cooperative Bank of Oromia.
The Company has implemented the first multi-institution shared-switch infrastructure to provide its member banks with a state of the art payment technology to drive ATM, POS, e-commerce, Mobile Banking and other payment channels and provide clearing of Debit/Credit card transactions for the banks.
Currently, PSS has one vacant position stated below and would like to invite applicants who meet the qualification and required experience listed for this job opening.
Position 1: Database Administrator I
Qualification & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in ICT, Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience
- Training in Oracle Database is required.
- Knowledge in database technologies, data security, database architecture
- Experience in Oracle database, Oracle RAC and grid infrastructure management
- Relevant certification is advantageous
Position 2: Project Management Officer II
Qualification & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Management, Business Administration, Project Management, Management Information system or a related field.
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience
- Training in prince2 or PMI preferable.
- Experience with one or more Project Management methodologies such as Prince2 or PMBOK is preferable.
- Relevant certifications are advantageous
Position 3: General Service Officer I
Qualification & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management or related fields.
- At least 2 years relevant experience
Description of Duties
- Assist the Manager, Human Capital and Procurement with market research and development of vendor database.
- Involve in the Preparation of bid documents and invitation to bid.
- Involve in the organization of the bidding program.
- Prepare and send quotations requests for short listed suppliers and collect Proforma invoices.
- Collect and organize items to be purchased as per work unit requests.
- Keep in maintenance of procurement minutes, records and documentations.
- Involve in the supply chain management and customs clearance.
- Ensure the office facilities are always clean, habitable and safe for occupation by staff and visitors.
- Ensure that basic facilities are well maintained and timely processing of utility bills.
- Involve in the facilities maintenance works and renovations by various service providers and ensure excellent services and value for money.
Deadline: Mar 9, 2023
How To Apply:
Please note the following:
Interested applicants who meet the required qualifications are invited to submit their updated CV and copies of relevant documents within 7 days of this announcement.
We only accept applications sent via our email: email@example.com
Please write clearly for which position you applied on the email subject line.
NB. :- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted