Oromia Insurance S.C invites qualified and competent applicants for the following job position:
Position: Senior Attorney
Education: Bachelor of Laws degree from a recognized higher learning institution
Minimum Experience: 4 years of relevant work experience, out of which 2 years as an Attorney or 4 years as a Junior Attorney
Place of Work: Head Office
- Ability to work independently, show initiative, and prioritize work and quality.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English language, as well as proficiency in one or more local languages.
- Proficiency in using computers, excellent communication, and organizational skills.
- Term of employment for all job positions is Permanent.
- Work Place for all job positions is the Head Office of the Company.
- Salary is as per the Company Scale.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who fulfill the minimum requirements can submit their application letters along with non-returnable CV and copies of credentials through the postal address or in person to the address provided below by August 26, 2023.
Oromia Insurance S.C.
Human Resources Management Directorate
P.O. Box 10090
Address: Head Office, Ethio-China Road, Wollo Sefer, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone Number: +251-115-572-086