Oromia Bank invites Fresh and competent applicants for the following positions.
Position 1: Junior Administrative Assistant
Education & Experience Requirements: Diploma/Level IV in Secretarial Science and Office Management. Work experience is not required.
Core Competency [Perseverance, Continuous Learning, Teamwork, Integrity & Trust, and Customer Focus], Individual Competency [Action oriented, Interpersonal skill and Problem solving] & Technical Competency [Verbal and written communication, Typing and note-taking, organizing and Customer service abilities]
Place of Work: Head Office or Branch Offices
Note the following Conditions:
- Terms of employment———–Permanent basis.
- Salary & Benefit Packages—–As per the salary scale of the Bank.
- Applicants who do not meet the above requirements shall not be considered.
- Applicants are required to explicitly express position they are applying for by organizing application letter, CV, qualification and work experience.
- Registration date —————-7 consecutive working days from the date of announcement.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Please, send only complete and appropriate work experience and educational qualification.
Deadline: March 16, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above requirements can apply via our website, https://www.oromiabank.com within the set deadline. All documents should be scanned in pdf format only, and the size of the documents should be less than 2.5 MB.
HR Operations Directorate