Position: Office Assistant
- Qualifications: TVET Diploma
- Work Experience: Zero experience
- Skills Required:
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, interpersonal, and networking skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel…).
- Language: A good command of spoken and written English
- Perform clerical tasks, including managing mails, photocopying, binding, and maintaining office filing.
- Update and maintain databases for mailing lists, contact lists, and letter registry.
- Support in organizing meetings and workshops.
- Provide messenger services.
- Assist in office tea and coffee service.
- Keep the office area clean and tidy.
Duty Station: Addis Ababa Project Coordination Office
Terms of Employment: Yearly renewable contract
Deadline: September 18, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the requirements should send their non-returnable application, CV, and copies of relevant documents to the following address within 10 days from the date of the announcement:
Menschen fuer Menschen Foundation
ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA
Qualified applicants will be contacted by phone.