Pave Logistics and Trading PLC is looking for fresh graduates for the position of Junior Customer Service Officer. Here are the details of the vacancy:
Position: Junior Customer Service Officer
– Job Requirements:
– BSc Degree in Engineering (graduates of 2022 and 2023 only).
– A CGPA above 3.00.
– Willingness to work in the logistics industry.
– Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (Mandatory).
– Excellent organization and time management skills.
– Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build professional, friendly, and accessible relationships.
– Team Player.
– 0 years of work experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Ensure that necessary information is filled into the system.
– Update information about every status of each transaction by contacting branches, drivers, and clients using the company’s communication channels.
– Follow document dispatch of branches for transit purposes.
– Receive export orders (SI) from clients and ensure that all required documents are collected timely.
– Collect seals and containers from shipping companies.
– Follow and ensure that trucks arrive at the port and catch the schedule/vessel.
– Send export container delivery documents and report to the customer.
– Record and report trucks’ arrival, departure delay, and detention with core.
– Report any operational difficulties to superiors in a timely manner.
– Comply with internal regulatory rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
– Cooperate with other internal departments as required.
– Prepare and submit weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to the operation manager.
– Discharge all assignments given and instructed by superiors.
– Perform other related duties as required.
– As per the company’s scale.
– Additional benefits.
– Limited health coverage.
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: October 19, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the requirements should apply through the [online form](https://forms.gle/UQ1NPm83wmVkh4sL8).
Note: Be sure to fill out the form carefully as it is the primary source for shortlisting candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pave Logistics is a freight forwarding and supply chain management company with its headquarters in Ethiopia. We offer great service through import/export land transportation, sea freight canvassing, air freight sales, and transportation to and from customers locations while offering multifaceted services. In addition, Pave provides knowledgeable compliance assistance.