About GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) GmbH:
GIZ is a German implementing organization providing services worldwide in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. Operating in over 120 countries, GIZ works to shape a future worth living.
- BA degree in Accounting and Finance, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Professional experience: Fresh graduate, no occupational experience.
- Other knowledge, additional competencies:
- Knowledge of English language both in speaking and writing.
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (E-mail, internet, and computer applications such as MS Office).
- Strong interpersonal and service skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
Deadline: Sep 12, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates shall submit their motivation letter along with their recent CV via Email: [email protected].
Please make sure you mention the vacancy number and position title ‘Internship #155/2023_Your Full Name’ in the subject line of your email application.
Applications without vacancy numbers in subject lines might be disqualified.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. GIZ encourages persons with disabilities to apply for the position, and applications from qualified women are encouraged.