Anbesa International Bank has a vacancy for the position of District Manager. Here are the details of the job:
Position: District Manager
– Educational Qualification: BA Degree in Management/Accounting/related fields.
– Experience: 11 years of relevant banking experience, 4 of which as Branch Manager or higher.
– Overseeing the operations and performance of multiple branches within a designated area.
– Providing support and guidance to ensure that all branches meet financial and non-financial targets.
– Providing excellent customer service and adhering to all regulatory requirements.
– Driving business growth and maintaining strong relationships with customers and stakeholders.
– Proven experience in a management or leadership role within the banking industry.
– Strong knowledge of banking products, services, regulations, and industry trends.
– Excellent leadership, managerial, communication, and interpersonal skills.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
– Sound understanding of financial management principles and practices.
– Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Salary: As per the bank’s salary scale.
Place of Work: Bahir Dar District
Deadline: October 20, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should apply using the [Lion International Bank Job Application Form](https://www.lionbankethiopia.com/app-form/). Follow the provided instructions on the application form, and make sure to provide complete and accurate information.
Lion International Bank (LIB), established on October 2, 2006 G.C and went operational on 6, January 2007 having 3,739 founding shareholders, subscribed capital of Birr 432.5 million and paid-up capital of Birr 108.2 million.
Currently, LIB has over 12,000 shareholders, and over Birr 2.5 billion paid-up capital. The banks total asset has reached over Birr 32 billion, mobilized a total outstanding deposit of Birr 25 billion and granted a total outstanding loan of over 23 billion to customers.
Having 278 branches across the country, the bank is able to attract and retain over 1.4 million customers. Lion International Bank has also created job opportunities for 2,753 individuals at various capacities.