Dangote Cement Plc is hiring for the position of Store Officer based in Mugher, Ethiopia. Here are the details:
- BA degree in management with three to five years of experience.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Store officers check inventory records for accuracy.
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location.
- Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business.
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory.
- Ensure optimal stock availability in stores for user’s departments.
- Ensure proper and timely acquisition of stock supplies.
- Ensure replacement is done in real time and facilitate the acquisition.
- Issuance of stocks to various user departments.
- Custodian of general store.
- Ensure all invoices are timely compiled and data entry done before forwarding the documents to Finance.
- Filing of all important documents in the store.
- Reconciliation of stock both physically and in the system daily.
- Carry out the above duties and any other duties as reasonably requested by the Procurement department.
Location: Mugher, Ethiopia
Deadline: October 6, 2023
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested individuals can apply by sending updated and well-organized CVs to [email protected], mentioning the position name in the subject line of the application.