Nisir Microfinance Institution has announced a vacancy for the position of Credit Officer I. Here are the details:
– Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration, Accounting and Finance, Economics, or related fields.
– Should have 1-year relevant experience as a Saving and Credit Officer or Loan officer in a Financial Institution.
– Appraise loans and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
– Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and answer questions about the process.
– Visit applicants’ business locations to check what they actually do, take pictures of customers’ collaterals (with the Branch Manager), and assess the feasibility of their business for taking the required loans.
– Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of granting loans in collaboration with the branch manager.
– Explain to clients the different types of loan products that are available, as well as the terms and conditions of those products.
– Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
– Review and update credit and loan files.
– Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
– Compute payment schedules.
– Promote Nisir’s financial products and services in the market using fliers, brochures, leaflets, and report the results to the Branch Manager.
– Involve in the loan approval committee if selected by the Branch Manager.
– Perform other duties assigned by the Branch Manager.
Location: Addis Ababa
No. of employees Required: 15
Application Deadline: 5:00 PM, October 31, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can send their applications through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Credit Officer I’ no later than October 31, 2023.
Write the job title on the subject line. Applicants are advised to apply to one job post only. Multiple applications will be denied. Only short-listed applicants will be communicated.
Nisir Microfinance Institution Share Company is one of the emerging financial institutions established in 2014 according to the 1960 Commercial Code of Ethiopia the microfinancing business proclamation No. 626/2009 and other regulations enacted by the National Bank of Ethiopia. Nisir microfinance institution S.C. is a growing institution that is currently operating at 7 branches located in Dembel , Megenagna, Beklobet, Piassa, Merkato, Lebu and Ayer tena Girar. Nisir is currently serving more than 10,000 clients with exceptionally praised customer service. Nisirs’ main products are saving and credit. Saving pays depositors an attractive interest and our credit-to-loan clients have optional payment modalities.