Coca-Cola Beverages Africa’s subsidiary, East Africa Bottling S.C., is offering an exciting opportunity for the role of Maintenance Controller. They are looking for candidates who are passionate, capable, and competent to join their team.
Position: Maintenance Controller
Skills, Experience & Education:
- Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial Engineering with a minimum of 3 years maintenance management experience in a manufacturing environment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Asset Care
- Contribute to the development of the asset care plan for the packaging plant and provide expert advice.
- Support the implementation of the asset care plan, ensuring the teams have the required technical competencies to execute it.
2. Plant Reliability
- Responsible for the reliability and uptime of the Packaging plant.
- Ensure the execution of maintenance and extended maintenance work.
3. Plant Optimization
- Evaluate the impact of new plant and equipment, and recommend changes.
- Have a working understanding of plant operation and associated Work Instructions and/or procedures.
4. Team Leadership and Management
- Lead the team in a manner that engenders ownership, empowerment, and team interaction.
- Lead the development of team goals and ensure these are communicated and understood by team members.
5. Safety and Housekeeping
- Ensure that team members apply proper safety and housekeeping procedures and adhere to all legal requirements when carrying out their tasks.
Location: Bahir Dar
Closing Date: September 8, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online on the Coca-Cola Company E-Recruitment website based on the Position list.
Build your profile on the website by creating an account if you don’t have one already.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa promotes diversity and strives for an equal opportunity workplace, following affirmative action requirements and complying with regional and national laws. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications directly related to their field of competence, without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or gender identity.