Sidama Bank has announced a job vacancy for the position of Chief Executive Officer. Here are the details:
Position: Chief Executive Officer
– Education: BA Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication, Foreign Language & Literature, Management, LLM/LLB degree in Law, or other Communication or Business-related fields.
– Experience: A minimum of 9 years of relevant experience as a Board Secretary or Executive Assistance to the President, preferably in a Banking or Microfinance Institution.
– Place of Work: Addis Ababa
– Deadline for Application: October 15, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the requirements are invited to submit their non-returned application along with CVs and photocopies of all supporting credentials. You can apply in person at Sidama Bank S.C. Head Office, Human Resource Operations & Development Department, located at Gotera Lanchia, Mikwor Plaza, 2nd floor.
Alternatively, you can apply through the online application form at this link: [Online Application Form](https://forms.gle/2rgHUWal[7fiyRS).
– For all positions, banking experience is mandatory.
– Applicants must clearly express the position they are applying for by organizing their application letter, CV, qualifications, and work experience.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.
– Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted.
– The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised.
For more information, you can contact Sidama Bank at +251114704705. Please ensure you provide your own email address during the application process, as it will be used for important communication regarding the vacancy.
Sidama Bank Share Company is a relicensed bank by the National Bank of Ethiopia. It has got an operational license as of July 1,2022. Its shareholders are around two thousands.