Bunna Bank invites qualified and energetic candidates for the following job positions:
Position 1: Senior Risk Management Officer
- Qualification: BA Degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking and Finance/Management/Economics or other related fields.
- Experience: 5 years of experience in Banking operations as a Risk Management Officer.
- Job Description:
- Produce draft periodic risk assessment reports on each identified risk such as credit, liquidity, foreign exchange, interest rate, operational, strategic, and other risks with sound conclusions and recommendations.
- Ascertain that risk data captured from different units of the Bank are complete, timely, accurate, and relevant to conduct analysis and draw conclusions.
- Monitor internal and external changes that are reasonably considered to bear impact on the risk profile of the Bank, such as regulatory, industry, sector, etc.
- Conduct ad hoc or special risk assessments on business lines or selected types of risks, such as operational and credit risks.
- Participate in the revision of policies, procedures, guidelines, and the Risk Management Program.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Location and Application Form: Addis Ababa Application Form Link
Position 2: Customer Service Officer-I
- Qualification: BA Degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking and Finance/Management/Economics or other related fields with 1 year of experience in Banking operations as a Customer Service Officer.
- Experience: 1 year of experience in Banking operations as a Customer Service Officer.
- Job Description:
- Will handle/check account maintenance, payment, and collection transactions and respond to customer inquiries.
- Handles cash and non-cash transactions and all customer requests at the branch.
- Maintain proper records and files.
- Effects periodical payments on time.
- Prepares and sends reminders for unpaid documents.
- Location and Application Form: Harar Branch under Adama Area Office Application Form Link
- Terms of Employment: Permanent.
- Only highly qualified & short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job title & place of work applied for should be stated.
- Any physical application request will not be accepted.
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised.
- Deadline: September 29, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit their non-returnable application, CV, and copies of testimonials with original documents within five consecutive working days from the date of this announcement using the provided application form links for each job location.
- You should always provide the required information indicated on the application form.
- Remember to attach your CV, Application letter, Educational document, and updated work experience letter.
- Incomplete and false information will be rejected.