Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis.
Qualifications: 10th/12th Grade 3rd grade driving license or public level 1 or old 3rd level.
Experience: Four/4 years of relevant experience
- Respect and adhere to the traffic rules and road safety regulations at all times;
- Transport individuals, cash and goods to and from destinations;
- Interact with clients professionally at all times;
- Ensure that the vehicle is always fueled and ready for use;
- Keep mileage records and repair records up-to-date;
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route;
- Working at night, on weekends and holidays when requested;
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule;
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary;
- Clean the vehicle and refreshed at all times
Deadline: March 20, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within five (5) consecutive days from March 16, 2023 to March 20, 2023, online via below Amhara Bank Link Web Portal:
For any inquiry contact us on 690
- Only short listed candidates will be communicated
- Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
If you want to get daily job notifications, Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/hulumjob