Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis.
Position: 1 Senior Customer Experience Officer
Qualifications: BA in Accounting & Finance, Banking & Finance, Management, Business Management, Economics, Marketing Management, and related fields.
Experience: 5/Five years of relevant banking experience, of which 2/two years as Customer Experience Officer.
- Actively part in development and implementation of a service quality improvement strategy for branches;
- Develop a continuous stream of data to analyze , measure , and evaluate customer behaviors and sentiments;
- Undertake a holistic, dynamic assessment of who the bank’s customers are and what motivates their behavior, and follow -up their treatments as more than just buyers;
- Identify customer needs and take proactive steps to maintain positive experiences;
- Analyze customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports;
Place of Work: Head Office
Position: 2 Senior IT Security Officer
Qualification: BSc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System, Information Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and related fields and related fields;
Experience: 5/Five years of relevant banking experience, of which 2/two years as IT security Officer.
- Participate in the development and implementation of information security program, policy, standards, and procedures to ensure on-going maintenance of information security;
- Implement and maintain security controls;
- Identify and solve potential and actual security problems;
- Assess the current situation, evaluating trends and anticipating security requirements;
- Analyze existing security systems and make recommendations for changes or improvements;
- Prepare reports and action plans in the event that a security breech does occur;
Place of Work: Head Office
Deadline: March 12, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within five (5) consecutive days from March 8, 2023 to March 12, 2023, online via below Amhara Bank Link Web Portal:
For any inquiry contact us on 690
- Only short listed candidates will be communicated
- Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
If you want to get daily job notifications, Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/hulumjob