Droga Pharma Pvt.Ltd.Co was established in April 2015 by a group of healthcare professionals, who have rich business experience in the pharmaceutical sector.
We are working in the pharmaceuticals import, wholesale and retail business, targeting the public as well as the private health sector of Ethiopia. Apart from the import business, our wholesale division is also working to serve the health care facility and organizations that need pharmaceuticals and healthcare products.
Droga Pharma PLC staffed with a highly qualified and dedicated 125+ employee. We believe in our staff and our commitment to benefit our customers; that is what builds our company. Our annual sales is more than 15 million USD for the private market and also we won more than 60 Million USD in government tenders through our partner manufacturer.
Position: Junior HR Officer
Requirements: BA Degree in Management/Business Management/Business Administration/Management Information System/Business Administration & Information System or any related field of study from a recognized College / University
Experience: Fresh Graduate with Zero Year Experience.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the overall development of personnel and planning, scheduling and delivery of non-technical training programs.
- Makes necessary policy changes in line with the HR strategy and proactively suggests new policy/amendments in line with HR developments nationally and globally;
- Provides effective and efficient services to other departments in the areas of concern;
- Approve the placement of finally selected employees.
- Analyzes the people, process, planning, human resource strategies, values, cultures, and structure of the organization to improve organizational effectiveness and productivity.
- Implements a proactive human capital forecasting system;
- Ensures induction and indoctrination programs are conducted for newly hired candidates.
- Directs and leads the HR functions in the organization and ensures that all Divisions implement the HCM strategy;
- Propose the short and long term planning requirements of Human Resources;
- Review the basic changes in the Company’s organizational structure into SBU’s;
- Reviews and recommends to the Dir.HRM revision of wages and salary programs system-wide, new or revised personnel policies, organizational changes, and additional human resource requests.
- Lead implementation of Drogas human capital/resources strategy within the Company to ensure the successful and timely implementation of the Corporate Vision and Strategy;
- Performs and comply with all accountabilities specified for management position;
- Serve as Droga Group Brand Ambassador,
- Performs other special assignments that may be given from time to time by the Dir.HRM;
Deadline: Sep 15, 2022
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicant can send their CVs through: email@example.com