Coca-Cola Beverages Africa has taken women development as a strategic initiative with the unwavering believe that companies which embrace inclusivity are rewarded for this in productivity and success. As subsidiary of CCBA, East Africa Bottling SC has a goal of ensuring women to represent 50% of leadership role by 2025 and it has designed various women development programs to support them achieve their career aspiration, become the best version of themselves and further make them fit for leadership roles.
In line with this, we are excited to invite qualified and interested women candidates for one of the programs, Women Management Trainee Program-WMTP, intended to develop high potential and courageous women towards leadership roles by providing them with the right skill set, mindset and leadership competencies.
Position: Management Trainee-Women Professionals
- BSC degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering) with at least 5 years logistics, manufacturing, or related experience in FMCG or Manufacturing environment with exposure to leadership Responsibilities or,
- BA Degree in Management, Economics, Accounting, Marketing Management, Business administration and information system with at least 5 years Sales, Finance, Procurement, Marketing, Human Resource or related experience in Manufacturing or FMCG environment with exposure to leadership Responsibilities
Skill and Competencies Requirement:
- Communication Skill-Communicate with proficiency by listening attentively, articulating ideas carefully and clearly and by providing required contextual information
- Agility -The ability to foresight, learn, understand quickly, and adapt with the dynamism
- Collaborative Skill– Work along with own team and colleagues in the business by engaging when required, offering suggestions, sharing information, and keeping promises.
- Problem Solving Skill: Think of new ideas, better ways of doing things, make things easier for people to understand or help save customers’ time.
- Critical/Strategic thinking: Think clearly and rationally, understanding the logical connection between ideas, actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, evaluating, and synthesizing
- Creativity: Show bravery to challenging status quo, openness for continuous change and disruptions, different perspectives and proposing new ideas and new way of doing things
- Passion for People: Desire and ability to work through people by mobilizing, executing and transforming with agility.
Location: Addis Ababa
Closing Date: 2022/08/18
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online by using the below coca cola company E-Recruitment website.
Build your profile on the website by creating an account if you don’t have before.
If you want to get daily job notifications, Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/effoyjob